Sub Menu
Suche

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

realistic modstats

BeitragAuthor: taz » Mo 14. Apr 2008, 22:46

I've altered @ CClientList::GetModStatistics

Code: Alles auswählen
//>>> shadow2004::ModStats [TPT]
void CClientList::GetModStatistics(CRBMap<UINT, CRBMap<CString, UINT>* > *clientMods){
    if (!clientMods)
        return;
    clientMods->RemoveAll();

for (POSITION pos = list.GetHeadPosition(); pos != NULL;) {
        CUpDownClient* cur_client =    list.GetNext(pos);

switch (cur_client->GetClientSoft()) {
        case SO_EMULE   :
        case SO_OLDEMULE:

// By Taz - ClientAnalyzer don't count Modthief mod version
#ifdef CLIENTANALYZER

// By Taz - tempfix
//            if (cur_client->GetAntiLeechData() && cur_client->GetAntiLeechData()->GetBadForThisSession(AT_MODTHIEF))
            if ((cur_client->GetAntiLeechData() && cur_client->GetAntiLeechData()->GetBadForThisSession(AT_MODTHIEF)) ||
                (StrStrI(cur_client->GetClientModVer(), MOD_VERSION) && cur_client->GetAntiLeechData() && cur_client->GetAntiLeechData()->GetBadForThisSession(AT_NICKTHIEF)))
// <------- tempfix

continue;
#endif
// <------- ClientAnalyzer don't count Modthief mod version

break;
        default:
            continue;
        }

for more realistic our mod counts.

Perhaps it could be coded better.

Without adding MODSTRING I was under the impression mod thief detection was not so accurate (i.e. nick thief that were also mod thief were detected only as nick thief) - I think a better solution is to integrate it into CAntiLeechData::Check4ModThief (however I do believe that it's better to have a single maintained CA version).
SharkX modder - less " free meals" only a CLICK away !
Requests for additional / changed features HERE Next version changelog
taz
Stammgast

BeitragAuthor: WiZaRd » Di 15. Apr 2008, 08:25

You do not need an else if you continue anyways... however, the detection of modthieves has gotten a bit harder because a lot of bad clients also fake the client version...
Bild

... 9 von 10 Stimmen im meinem Kopf sagen ich bin nicht verrückt... - die 10te summt die Melodie von TETRIS
WiZaRd
Forenlegende

BeitragAuthor: taz » Di 15. Apr 2008, 18:05

You do not need an else if you continue anyways...

I placed it for clarity as with other typical #ifdef CLIENTANALYZER

however, the detection of modthieves has gotten a bit harder because a lot of bad clients also fake the client version...

Should a test for nick thief with our mod (&version) be considered as mod thief ?

At least as it comes to counting our own I altered 1'st post - and removed the MODSTRING (no longer real added value since it used to trigger, due to easy modver, a mod thief any "nick thief with our mod & version" as well as concatenate an extra "tail" to mod long name).
taz
Stammgast

BeitragAuthor: WiZaRd » Di 15. Apr 2008, 18:22

[url=index.php?act=findpost&pid=68493]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]
You do not need an else if you continue anyways...

I placed it for clarity as with other typical #ifdef CLIENTANALYZER

however, the detection of modthieves has gotten a bit harder because a lot of bad clients also fake the client version...

Should a test for nick thief with our mod (&version) be considered as mod thief ?

At least as it comes to counting our own I altered 1'st post - and removed the MODSTRING (no longer real added value since it used to trigger, due to easy modver, a mod thief any "nick thief with our mod & version" as well as concatenate an extra "tail" to mod long name).

You can't be 100% sure, however I think you could skip all of those bad clients for the stats which are useless anyways Bild
Bild

... 9 von 10 Stimmen im meinem Kopf sagen ich bin nicht verrückt... - die 10te summt die Melodie von TETRIS
WiZaRd
Forenlegende

BeitragAuthor: taz » Di 15. Apr 2008, 18:37

You can't be 100% sure, however I think you could skip all of those bad clients for the stats which are useless anyways Bild

The whole "fix" is about facing reality and stopping faulty "ego trips" or faulty indication of mod popularity - thus further enhancing our mod usage based on wrong datum ...
taz
Stammgast

Zurück zu Entwicklung